Frequently Asked Question

Find answers to your questions in our FAQ
How can I request a Status Certificate?

You can request a Status Certificate on our website by filling out the form on this page.

I am a new resident, how can I pay my maintenance fee?

You can pay your maintenance fee via a Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (P.A.P). You can upload a void cheque and submit a P.A.P request via this page.

How can I unsubscribe from email notifications?
You can unsubscribe from building notifications instantly via this page.